Prior to submitting your article, please ensure that you have complied with the requirements in the following list:
- You have provided a covering letter giving author details and a description of the manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, other than in abstract form, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- You have provided PMID (PubMed ID) for each journal reference, and also DOIs and/or URLs where these are available.
- The text is single-spaced; font size 12-point; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Instructions for Authors.
- The image files are in jpg or gif format and named as mainauthorname_position in manuscript_date e.g. AJones_figure1_01052014, AJones_figure2_01052014 etc.
- You have obtained the required permissions to re-use images and illustrations and these are prepared for upload with the images.
- If you have opted for blind peer review, you must submit two copies of the manuscript. One must have all references to the authors name(s), institution(s) and any acknowledged individuals removed from the document and its metadata, following the instructions contained in Instructions for Authors. This file should have the words “blind copy” added to the title. The second file should be the original with all details in place.
- You have completed a conflict of interest form.
Last updated: June 12, 2016 at 22:39 pm