This Journal aims to be a fee-free Platinum (Universal) Open Access Journal, providing immediate open access to its published content. The Journal believes that making research, informed commentary and other academic works freely available to the public supports a greater sharing of knowledge and experience and encourages discussion and critical analysis. This maximises the potential for clinical impact and progress. The Journal supports the publication of high-quality manuscripts without article processing charges as we believe that true open access should apply to authors and readers alike.
In support of the open access principle, all manuscript text published in the Journal is released under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (see http://creativecommons.org).
If third-party material (such as images subject to existing copyright) is used by authors within manuscripts with permission from the copyright holder these remain under the terms of their original copyright arrangements. If you are reusing these images then permission should be sought from the original Publisher. Third-party material subject to copyright will be marked as such within the published manuscript.
Under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Last updated: June 12, 2016 at 22:36 pm